RE: (TV) Hard On Love

>Well, it's semi-released, since Verlaine recycled the tune for "Without a
Word"
on DREAMTIME.

That's amazing.  I never noticed that.  Without A Word is great, too! But
what are the chords?  Anyone, please help!

>"Vanity Fair" IS released... it just didn't make it to an LP.

True enough.  Okay, my pick then is Soul Freedom 2000, or the other rockin'
song from Tramps 96.  It's the only still unknown track from that show (the
other '???' turned out to be called 'Bells').  Does this "Radiohead-esque"
song have a name?  Does anyone else think it sounds a little like
"Electioneering"?