Re: (TV) loaded

Raymond succinctly said

> as for that damned cowbell aaaarrrggghhh!!!!!!

It is truly awful - but many of the demo version on the Rhino Loaded show
that the Yule brothers version of the Velvets sucked. Loaded works because
the songs are so damn good - the playing isn't on a par with the Cale/Tucker
years. They're a rock'n'roll band on Loaded - albeit a damn good one. They
were so much more than that before.

P.S. Whoever wrote on an earlier thread (which I've now deleted, sorry for
lack of attribution) that 'Big Day' is one of Eno's finest three minutes is
absolutely spot on. I've loved that song for nearly a quarter of a century
and just get blank (franked) by people when I tell them about it. Time to
spread the word...

campbell