RE: (TV) OT: Earliest memory of rock

there must have been a different printing of the album.  the one that my
friend had was black and yellow and said 'The Orignal Pistols' across the
top.  There was a very early picture of the band performing.  I remember how
'normal' they all looked.  I was expecting PUNKS, not a bunch of skinny
white kids that didn't look tough at all.  Johnny was wearing a white
t-shirt or something.