Re: (TV) OT: Earliest memory of televison

Earliest memory of Television was when Sir Stanley Demeski of the legendary
Feelies & Luna brought in Marquee Moon and Adventure during a Chorus Class
for us all to listen too in 1978 at our high school. I guess it was 1978. I
was drawn immediately to the music and the look. I loved it. That day I will
never forget. There were also the times after and during my drum lessons with
Sir Stan that I was introduced to The Stooges, The Pistols and others. What
an inspiration Stanley was to my musical life.

cod