Re: (TV) Dreamtime/Flashlight - Companion Pieces

Those two albums are my favorite Verlaine/Television
records. I remember biking around Wichita, Ks. with my
lunchbox sized Walkman listening to "Dreamtime." I
didn't understand a fucking word or note of it, but it
rocked my world. Later, "Flashlight" seemed like a
culmination of all the things brokered(?) on
"Dreamtime." "Flashlight" is full of so many loose
ends, I hope the hell that Tom has a chance to solve
this/his Mystery.

Micah