From: Michael Carlucci <recordsnyc@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Tom Verlaine Alternate 1st LP

Okay Y'all,

 The long awaited Verlaine Mix of the "Tom Verlaine" (aka: 1st LP) is on it's
way. The price is $25 Post-paid anywhere in the world. Overseas orders will go
Airmail. US orders will go either Priority or UPS Ground. There will be a
limited amount so as with anything of this nature it's first come first serve.

 Just so we're all clear. Tom has approved this and will be paid a handsome
royalty for each copy sold. All order should be paid in Cash, money order, or
check. Checks take 7 business days to clear, no exceptions. Walk in customers
pay $20 cash only. There will be no credit cards accepted for this one.

     Thanks in advance,

Michael T. Carlucci
Subterranean Records
5 Cornelia Street