(TV) Re: [(sorta)OT] Embarassment

I saw a triple bill of (in order of appearance) The Embarasmwnt, The
Birthday Party and (Ocean Rain era) Echo and the Bunntmeb at a smallish
venue on Detroit's east side.  The Embarasment took the evening hands-down.
It was only a fluke that I showed up early enough to catch the opener (of
whom I had never heard) but oh what a fortunate fluke!
Recordings do faint justice to the fire witnessed that night.  Never had
another opportunity to see them as they broke up shortly thereafter.