RE: (TV) Japanese 1st solo translation still a mystery

> The Japanese CD also comes with an insert containing a big essay on Verlaine...
> in Japanese! Leo was nice enough to provide a translation a few months back,
>which you can find in the MM Archives (http://tv.obbard.com).

>--Philip

Actually, I provided English translations for the long essays in Japanese on the Dreamtime and Marquee Moon albums, but *not* the essay in Japanese on the Tom Verlaine (first solo LP/CD) . We still need someone to volunteer to get this translated---------------my translator has left my place of work.

(I have the Japanese liner notes' essay in large print from my Jap. LP if anyone thinks it would be easier to use in reading / translating.)

	Leo