Re: (TV) Japanese 1st solo translation still a mystery

> From: "Casey, Leo J" <CaseyL@VOLPE.DOT.GOV>
> Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 17:17:18 -0400
> To: "'tv@obbard.com'" <tv@obbard.com>
> Subject: RE: (TV) Japanese 1st solo translation still a mystery
>
>> The Japanese CD also comes with an insert containing a big essay on
>> Verlaine...
>> in Japanese! Leo was nice enough to provide a translation a few months back,
>> which you can find in the MM Archives (http://tv.obbard.com).
>
>> --Philip
>
> Actually, I provided English translations for the long essays in Japanese on
> the Dreamtime and Marquee Moon albums, but *not* the essay in Japanese on the
> Tom Verlaine (first solo LP/CD) . We still need someone to volunteer to get
> this translated---------------my translator has left my place of work.
>
> (I have the Japanese liner notes' essay in large print from my Jap. LP if
> anyone thinks it would be easier to use in reading / translating.)
>
> Leo

If you can figure out how to get a readable copy to me I'll see if I can get
my wife (she being from Japan) to work on it.  She'll be going with me to
the ATP/LA in October and hasn't a clue about Television, so it'll be
educational for her!  You'll have to trust me to edit her English, however..

Mark M.