(TV) Japanese translation(s) / Request for Help in Speeding up process

> If you can figure out how to get a readable copy to me I'll see if I can get
> my wife (she being from Japan) to work on it.  She'll be going with me to
> the ATP/LA in October and hasn't a clue about Television, so it'll be
> educational for her!  You'll have to trust me to edit her English, however..

> Mark M.

Mark,

If off-list you send me your "post office mailing address" I will mail you a zerox of my Japanese LP liner notes, from which your wife can translate

HOWEVER, since the U.S. mail (snail) system is so inefficient for something like just sending each other info,  maybe there is someone on the MM list who:

1) Knows where on the internet there exists an copy of these liner notes in Japanese (I have looked but have not done a very thorough search);

or 2) Has the Japanese liner notes and could scan them (I don't have a scanner) onto an electronic file that could be sent to you almost immediately via an e-mail attachment.

	Leo