[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: (TV) Japanese translation(s) / Request for Help in Speeding up process
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: (TV) Japanese translation(s) / Request for Help in Speeding up process
- From: "Philip P. Obbard" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 08:30:27 -0700 (PDT)
- In-reply-to: <38B384DEF70FD51190060002B32C2A730CC36F@vntmail03.volpe.dot . gov>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
I could scan the Japanese liner notes from the CD, but it would have to wait
until I got back from vacation (leaving tomorrow for 10 days).
--- "Casey, Leo J" <CaseyL@VOLPE.DOT.GOV> wrote:
> or 2) Has the Japanese liner notes and could scan them (I don't have a
> scanner) onto an electronic file that could be sent to you almost immediately
> via an e-mail attachment.
Do You Yahoo!?
Make international calls for as low as $.04/minute with Yahoo! Messenger
To post: Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe: Mail email@example.com with message "unsubscribe tv"