(TV) (OT) Getting in touch with me

Hi there. The hosting service that I use for mauricerickard.com has just migrated to their own servers after years of outsourcing. Based on my experiences of the last several days, they should have kept outsourcing. Before they brought my domain back up, all mail to me at mauricerickard.com was bouncing. Now that it is back up...it's still bouncing, for less understandable reasons. I won't go into the other problems right now, except to say that this all adds up to a significant downgrade in performance.

So if you've been trying to get in touch with me at my main address, or any mailing list on my domain, please send your message again to this one (maurice@mac.com). (Mailing lists, of course, will be down until the new, downgraded admin tool can create a mail spool.) Likewise, I'm also soliciting advice on hosting services that offer PHP/mySQL services.

Thank you for your patience, and all manner of abuse may be hurled with gusto at Invite.net.

-Maurice
--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/