RE: (TV) Play it loud

My favorite Jonathan Richman albs: 'Back In Your Life', 'Jonathan Sings!'
and 'It's Time For ...'

-----Original Message-----
From: t Lee Ritter

Leo,
I heard Asa had put out a cd & I've been meaning to e-mail him
about it. Tried to listen to a live relaese party on Radio Boston
a while back but couldn't pick it up. We did one gig together as
the Rats years ago & he always had the feeling you need to be a
true player. Anyway, what's your take on the cd?
Lee