From: Maurice Rickard <maurice@mac.com>
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: (TV) Play it loud
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 16:17:38 -0400

In between heated phone calls and emails with a certain hos(t)ing
service, I'm listening to music and participating in the now-revived
Zornlist.  There's a nice thread going on over there on "your top ten
songs to play really loud."

Mine at the moment: "Fleurs du Mal" and "Val de Travers" from Naked
City's _Absinthe_, the Golden Boat End Titles from Zorn's _Filmworks
I_, "Miss Maple," "Peel," "Postcard," and "2000" from the Coctails'
brilliant _Peel_, various Big Star, and, uh, a couple improv pieces I
performed a few weeks ago and captured on MiniDisc off the board.

So what's everyone else pumping up the volume for?

--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/