(TV) Poor Circulation & Double Exposure

Hi MMer's,

In my attempt to find out which boots are available as factory pressed
bsilver-backedb cd's or cdr's.

Anybody know if the Japanese CDR's are?

My version of "Poor Circulation", which I believe is a "Japanese CDR", the
disc itself
has a gold painted label (in a sense no label) with only the word
"Circulation" printed in brown ink on the bottom. The back has a blue bottom
which makes it a cdr. The inserts are on heavy glossy paper. Just like a real
cd would have, maybe even slightly heavier. With great early photos even on
the inside of the sleeve. I consider this to be a professional CDR. Anybody
else have this version or something better?

My version of "Double Exposure", which I believe is a CDR, the disc itself
has a silk screened cd label with an early picture of the group with an
orange background and the words "Double Exposure" and "Television" printed
ion top. The back has a blue bottom which makes it a cdr. The inserts are on
cheap regular paper. Just like a cheap homemade printer would make. The early
photos have a grainy look to them. There is nothing inside the sleeve. I
consider this to be a homemade CDR. Anybody else have this version or
something better?

Henry