(TV) Most clever TV lyric?

I was just reading some Television/Tom Verlaine lyrics and
realized (for about the 1000th time) what a clever lyricist
Tom Verlaine is.  So what, in your opinion, is the wittiest
or most ingenious TV lyric?

Mine:
"I get your point / You're so sharp" from See No Evil (BTW,
what exactly is "Bebo talk"??).

"Soldier boy stands at a full salute / Wants your orders to
execute" from Foxhole.  Execute can of course mean "to
carry through" or "to kill".  I've also always thought the
line "In a narrow ditch, for the funny fights" is
homonymic; it could also be heard as "In a narrow ditch,
for the fun he fights."  Any thoughts?

--Scott