(TV) RE: "Bebo"

 Jesse wrote:  "I don't know, but I've always guessed that it's related to "bebop," so that "bebo talk" would be what's otherwise called "jive talk" - the slang of jazz hipsters.

I think you're on to something here, Jesse.

My interpretation is that people who are given the nickname of Bebo (maybe why word "Bebo" is capitalized in "See No Evil"  ??) are usually people who don't 'have too much on ball" , i.e., not too smart and who are known to talk foolish.  For instance Bebo Rizzitto[spelling] , a Florida palooka who got into a lot of hot water for donating large sums of cash to Nixon that were used to pay for the Watergate plumbers.

	Leo