RE: (TV) MM release date

Jesse,

I also remember seeing the first Talking Heads and MM on display in record stores at the same time----but I don't know if all 5 of the records you mentioned were released on
Feb. 8th.  It is of course possible but given that MM and the others were released by different record companies (Elektra and Sire respectively), I rather doubt it---unless there
 was something special about Feb. 8, 1977 or if Sire wanted to try and steal some of Elektra's thunder.

I believe the article that gives the Feb. 8 date for MM was on the old Rivethead.com (Tom Wizon?) Television site, so this article should be on Keith's site soon.

	Leo

ps: "No Compassion" on TH77 is my all-time favorite TH song