RE: (TV) Re: tv on tv/in movies

Television appeared on the BBC show Old Grey Whistle Test in 1978 and played
Foxhole, somewhere I have a copy of this from a rock nostalgia program some
years ago.

There's a video of them rehearsing in Terry Ork's loft in 1974 or 1975 and
at least three videos of reunion shows in 1992/3, I have Glastonbury which
is very good and a show in Washington which has great visuals but lousy
sound. I think videos are listed on Steve Rovner's Just The Facts
discography which is now on Keith's website.

I don't know if Tom Verlaine or Television have ever done a television
interview.
-Howard