(TV) Re: tv on tv/in movies

i am on a funky keyboard at an internet cafe right
now, since my isp account died.  in any event:

is there any footage of television the band floating
around in the ether?  i'm talking live footage, music
videos, appearances on documentaries, etc.  i know
there was some video-ish footage on the 100 greatest
albums of rock and roll on vh-1 (richard [?] running
down a street to catch a television falling out a
window) -- is that view-able anywhere?

thanks for any help you may give...

--chelsea

=====