(TV) RE: Amps under 800.00

Sorry this is so late, but I thought I'd chime in with my recommendations.
Over the weekend I had a chance to play through a Reverend Hellhound, and
even though I really don't need another amp, boy, am I tempted.  Sounds
great, breaks up nicely, isn't too heavy.  I'd also recommend Peavy's
classic line.  I own a Classic 20 (sadly no longer made) that's been going
strong for 6 years, still on the original tubes, and I imagine the other
models are comparable.  Just my two cents - YMMV.