AW: (TV) Surviving a Musical Gulag or More than You'd Ever Want t o Know Ab out Squeeze & Glenn Tilbrook / "Tough" / D. Poe, E.A. Poe, & A . Poe

>"Cool for Cats"[?] at my first dance-party in 12 years next month.

>I'll revert back to my tough-Television-fan self and play "See
>No Evil" or all 9 minute and 58  seconds of "Marquee Moon"?

Hi Leo,

If I'd be invited to a party where "Cool for Cats", "See no evil" and
"Marquee Moon" are played I'd be very happy as all three are
great songs.

FrankfromBavaria