(TV) hal hartley

--- gregg luvoxx <murderedman@earthlink.net>
> Which Hal Hartley movie had
> that band sequence (the band was The Great Outdoors)
> where the characters
> just sort of wander through the performance and
> there's a girl dancing way
> in the background?
_surviving desire_.

> Who is The Great Outdoors?
the songwriter hub moore, who also wrote songs for
_the unbelievable truth_, _trust_, and _henry fool_
(and who played with him in the band ryful), and
whoever was in the room.  now hub has a band and two
cds, which you can buy from www.hubmoore.com.  the
sound is reminiscent of what luna would sound like if
they were fronted by paul westerburg.  good stuff,
that.

=====
"when it comes to big openings,
                   a LOT of people think of me."