Re: (TV) hal hartley

Hub did music for those films???? I love Hub, very interesting guy, who has
a couple of great CD's, well the first one is great, the second is taking me
a little while to get into. He uses great musicians on his record, my friend
Chris Harford produced them both. I just got back from Vegas where I saw
Ween, Chelsea Clinton it turns out is a Ween fan and was at the show.
Chris Harford and Ween were both signed by an A&R guy named Steve Ralbovsky,
who on "Words From the Front" is credited as Tom's Representation, just to
get back on topic. Also in the film The Unbelievable Truth
a band called Wild Blue Yonder contributed some music.