(TV) spam, sorta

hey all.

some of you may know that i am going into production
this fall with a film called "alphabet".  i was
relying on a goldmine of donated film that a kind soul
was not going to need, but due to my own idiocy i
bungled the deal.  if any of you would like to take
part in assistant-producing a silent, super-8 short
film, please check out this link:

http://www.pixievision.com/alphabet.html

or you could just email me.

laura weller from the band green pajamas will be doing
music, and the cast is starting to solidify
interestingly.

please email me if you want to finance an indie film
and GAIN instead of lose your shirt.  :)

thanks,
chelsea

=====
"when it comes to big openings,