RE: (TV) ghost world/out of the blue

--- Cameron Pulley <cpulley@navicominc.com>
> saw Out of the Blue, which was directed by Dennis
> Hopper and starring Linda
> Manz (Days of Heaven).
i have been looking everywhere for this, when i
remember to .... but i haven't seen it yet.  grrr!

another strange girls-in-punk movie: _times square_.
the more mainstream nyc punks show up on the
soundtrack (no tv, again -- sob! -- but the talking
heads are there and the ramones' music is a big plot
point).  the film itself is a long screed of
unintentional humour, though the two leads are good.

> choice of REALLY scummy characters.  Lots of Sex
> Pistols references, but no
> Television mention.
tv are probably too mannered for anything other than
an aesthetic revolution.  (well, with the exception of
richard hell.)

=====
"when it comes to big openings,
                   a LOT of people think of me."