(TV) Lloyd: "Real Time" & "Field of Fire" Albums

I agree with Hsu about the sound quality of
"Real Time".

Despite a couple of deprecating comments
by me to the List in the past about Richard's
solo albums (e.g., sometimes a bit of weak
song writing and vocals), I've always loved
his album "Field of Fire."  I've especially love
Richard's guitar playing and heart-felt/soulful
vocals on "Pleading" and on the title track,
"Field of Fire".

Emilie Hsu [ehsu@mindspring.com] said:
> On movies and music:
>  .... I think Richard mentioned that he almost
> did the soundtrack for a Scorsese movie, but
>  I don't know which one.

Anyone know anything more about this?!?
I'd really be interested in hearing more details
about Richard & Scorsese (or about any other
soundtrack work Richard almost got or may get).

	Leo