Re: (TV) FW: Verlaine Acetate

You know, I wonder if this acetate is one of the ones Mike Carlucci sold a year
or so ago... Verlaine had sold them through Subterranean after adding his
signature to some (but not all). That's where the alternate 1st LP mix came
from, too.

I really doubt there is anything special about this FLASH LIGHT acetate, other
than being an acetate itself and having Tom's signature. Rumors persist of an
alternate FLASH LIGHT "eq" job - like the first six tracks on the NO DEPOSIT NO
RETURN bootleg, or the original vinyl pressing - but to my ears, all of this
stuff is *identical* to the FLASH LIGHT material on the legit CD.

--Philip