Re: (TV)Don letts

Don directed all the Clash videos, as well as videos by lots of other bands.
He was a DJ in London when punk rock broke and filmed lots of stuff on Super
8. I'm glad someone is finally going to give credit where credit is due as
far as who "invented" punk rock. I hope they get to talk to Richard Hell, he
is probably most responsible for the fashion aspect that Malcolm MacClaren
observed in NY at CBGB's and took back to England. Also by being in the
first band to play CBGB's he had an influence there also.