Re: (TV) PJ Harvey

--- Brian Young <raggedglory57@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >What's the lists' opinions on PJ Harvey ? Her new
> album is frighteningly
> >like Patti S . What say you ?
is it?  gee...i mean, there are *moments*, certainly
("horses in my dreams", "good fortune"), but peej is a
better songwriter in the traditional style and she
also has a much stronger, more operatic singing style
than dame patti.  which is not to disrespect patti, of
course, but the most the two have in common is their
raw power (eek, pun!) -- nothing wrong with that, but
it leaves me scratching my head.

=====
"when it comes to big openings,
                   a LOT of people think of me."