Re: (TV) NYC Attacked

DEEPOP@aol.com wrote:
> i can't believe you people. with all that has happened today, you're worrying
> about richard. sorry to sound sarcastic and richard is my friend. but the
> problem seems to be a little more devasting than the fate of more possible tv
> reumion shows.

I emailed the people I knew in NYC, and Richard was among them, and I
passed it along.

I could tell you about the other people I know who are all right and
those I have not yet heard from, but no one else would know them,
so it would be pointless.

My interest is a bit less self-centered than worrying about future
Television shows, and I think that your assumption that that was
either Keith or my motivation is way off the mark.