Re: (TV) NYC Attacked

In message <18.121d14a9.28cfbe8f@aol.com>, DEEPOP@aol.com writes
>i can't believe you people. with all that has happened today, you're worrying
>about richard.

Richard, Chris Butler and Bibi are the only people I (sort of) know in
New York. If I'd known you then I'd have been worried about you too.
It's easier to feel concern for people you've met, don't you think?

>the
>problem seems to be a little more devasting than the fate of more possible tv
>reumion shows.

This is an appalling thing to say. If less Americans said dumb things
like this then perhaps your country wouldn't be hated by some to the
extent that today's appalling, obscene events could happen. I'm glad
that you're safe, whoever you are.