Re: (TV) Diff. kind of "what's playing" list

--- Scott Neukam <scottneukam@yahoo.com> wrote:
> In this eventful past week, what have you been
> listening
> to?
i've been alternating watching cnn with the cartoon
network (we need the powerpuff girls to go after bin
laden! she said in jest) and listening to npr with the
apples in stereo (bummer that i can't see 'em this
week, but i need that kind of happiness right now) and
the _velvet goldmine_ soundtrack.  oh, and my <a
href=http://www.dbband.com>mother's husband</a>'s
blueshammer-esque band, though not out of choice.

how is the new laurie anderson?  i'm thinking of going
to see her on saturday here in boston...

--chelsea

=====
"when it comes to big openings,
                   a LOT of people think of me."