Re: (TV) Diff. kind of "what's playing" list

Like Eric, I haven't been able to listen to much music either - I've brought
music to work every day, but didn't actually want to listen to it once I got
there.

Exceptions: I've been listening to the dBs all day, and last night I listened
to all of Tom Lehrer's THAT WAS THE YEAR THAT WAS, although the geopolitical
jokes seemed less funny right now (of course, since the jokes were topical in
'65, they are only funny to history majors now anyway!)

--Philip