Re: (TV) Diff. kind of "what's playing" list

At 2:41 PM -0700 9/14/01, Brian Young wrote:
It is a great record, and I quite like his follow-up "It Seems".

For some reason, that one never latched for me.  No idea why.

I am going to re-examine Wire because I just read their bio "Wire...Everybody loves a history".

Great book! I picked it up last year, and it sent me back to the vinyl as well. It really reminded me of how brilliant 154 is, and why most of the 80s reunion stuff didn't do it for me.

It was a great show, though- Graham Lewis wore a suit, and a contingent of smarties right in front of him sang the chorus of his song Mr. Suit to him ("No No No No No No Mr. Suit!").

Good story.  Have you seen the live streaming show from Supersphere.com?

Gotta go start the weekend now,
Maurice

--
Maurice Rickard