Re: (TV) PL&U

In a message dated 9/15/2001 9:20:10 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jh@brainiac.com writes:

> Elvis' version (of "Peace, Love and Understanding") is the. best. cover.
> song. ever.

I have only one complaint with it ... once I get listening, I want that main
riff to go on for another 10, 15, 20 minutes. :-)

Seriously. It's one of those songs I *REALLY* have trouble listening to only
once. I feel compelled to go back and listen again.

Owen Gwilliam
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/otg
http://shadowy.brainiac.com (The Shadowy Site On A Shadowy Web)

"Never judge a man until you walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he's [a
jerk], you've got his shoes and you're a mile away"
    -- Rev. Billy C. Wirtz