Re: (TV) (tv) top 20+thompson solo

In a message dated 9/15/2001 9:24:41 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jh@brainiac.com writes:

> Rumour&Sigh and Mock Tudor are the two best places.

It's gotta be true ... that's two versions of exactly the same recommendation.

Oh, and *when* you listen to RUMOUR AND SIGH, please keep in mind that
there's only *one* guitarist playing on "1952 Vincent Black Lightning". I
swear, I figured RT overdubbed himself until I saw him do it live.

Owen Gwilliam
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/otg
http://shadowy.brainiac.com (The Shadowy Site On A Shadowy Web)

"Never judge a man until you walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he's [a
jerk], you've got his shoes and you're a mile away"
    -- Rev. Billy C. Wirtz