Re: (TV) (tv) top 20+thompson solo

At 9:41 AM -0400 9/15/01, OwenGwilliam@cs.com wrote:
Oh, and *when* you listen to RUMOUR AND SIGH, please keep in mind that
there's only *one* guitarist playing on "1952 Vincent Black Lightning". I
swear, I figured RT overdubbed himself until I saw him do it live.

We had the good fortune of seeing him *for free* at an outdoor concert this summer. In the pouring-down rain. The audience just stood there, umbrellas and rain gear (us included), for the whole set. And yep, he has some impressive fingerpicking technique going on.

--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/