Re: (TV) Most overrated albums of all time?

From: "Brian Young" <raggedglory57@hotmail.com>

karin,

I admire the courage you have in your opinions.  Inspired by such, I will
admit that to me, all Doors, Queen and Abba albums are overrated.

Cheers,

Brian

i agree. being a swedish gal (and abba being sweden's biggest music export ever) i don't even think of abba as a group. you know, they're part of my childhood. they're like porridge, broken toys and play-do. everyone was listening to abba during the 70's here. even my anti popular-music parents had "arrival".. i loved ABBA when i was a kid, though.

i like the first doors record. nowadays it seems like everyone hate the doors. why? so jim was an obese twat who thought he could write poetry. but he did write some great songs. and the 1st album is f***ing briliant.

Queen i have no relation to. football guys at my school used to warm up to "we are the champions". i don't feel anything when listening to queen, not even anger.

/karin