Re: (TV) Most overrated albums of all time?

From: "Philip P. Obbard" <pobbard@yahoo.com>
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) Most overrated albums of all time?
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 09:55:57 -0700 (PDT)

Hmmm. Although I enjoy it, I don't think PIPER would be rately nearly as highly if Barrett had made more albums with Pink Floyd. So I agree with you. On the
other hand, I have Bjork's first three records, and I think DEBUT is the
weakest.

For overrated, I'll mention HORSES and wait for the flames to start coming in.

yeah, that i s quite controversial... i love it, but i think "easter" is much better.

i'll continueany record by SADE, almost every new R&B soul-ey two step influenced record, especially craig f***ing david,

and REM:s albums are also very, very overrated.

/karin

--Philip