RE: (TV) Most overrated albums of all time?

I was watching VH1 last night and of course it's now VH1:America Attacked.
They have now public service announcements for the Red Cross with various
pop stars like Sheryl Crow and Sting saying something along the lines of
"won't you give" and I'm watching Sting, thinking, 'of course this is the
first guy I'm gonna see on VH1 after the tragedy.' Then they had a clip of a
charity performance and I thought, this guys applying for sainthood over the
cable lines and THEN they showed his video for Brand New Day in which he
plays a glowing messiah who heals the sick - he's the new Christ! (Actually
he and David Lee Roth resemble each other a great deal nowadays). I thought
this was totally disgusting.

Number one most overrated? Sting.
Bollocks!
(Is that the correct use of the word?)