RE: (TV) Most overrated albums of all time?

--- gregg luvoxx <murderedman@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Number one most overrated? Sting.

You said it brother... a few weeks ago, when someone posted
a link to an article about basses on the Fender website
that had a bit by Fred Smith, did anyone scroll down and
read Sting's bit?  He can't even talk about basses without
sounding pretentious!  Other than any Sting/Police records,
here's some other overrated things:

Beatles' "Sgt Pepper's"-- I'll take Revolver or Magical
Mystery Tour instead ANYDAY.

Beach Boys "Smile"-- there's people who are religiously
devoted to this record and the thing was never even
released.  Love "Pet Sounds" though.

Clash "London Calling"-- nothing on the second disk, except
for Wrong 'em Boyo and Train in Vain is really all that
great.  On a related note, "Give 'em Enough Rope" is
severely UNDERrated.

anything by the Dave Mathews Band-- if one more frat boy in
a jeep drives by me with this crap blaring out . . .

--Scott