Re: (TV) top 20/overrated

--- eric gregory <crackcity_2000@yahoo.com> wrote:
> not to get too involved here & i'm not that much of
> a stevie ray fan, but in his defense & memory, i'd
> say his playing def. transcends the shit yr talking
> bout...

i will not deny that stevie was talented (in the same
way that joe satriani or steve vai are talented), but
after hearing bands like mr airplane man or a musician
like john lee hooker it's hard for me to call him
"blues".  i mean, even bonnie raitt adheres slightly
more to tradition and doesn't wank the way he did.

=====
"when it comes to big openings,
                   a LOT of people think of me."
    chelsea the mod pixie*http://www.pixievision.com