(TV) blueshammer

--- Eric Veillette <ericgv@hotmail.com> wrote:
> there's a blueshammer song on the _ghost world_
> soundtrack, if you're interested ;)
terry zwigoff likes making his audience suffer,
apparently.

funny story: i was listening to that in the front room
of my house because no one was home and the only cd
player i have is in my computer.  unbeknownst to me my
mom and her husband came home just as the blueshammer
song came on -- i went to change it and mom's hubby
was like "why?  that sounds like a good song!"

oh, and in case anyone wants to see the "real"
blueshammer:
http://www.dbband.com

--c.

=====