Re: (TV) Stevie

From: Run35@aol.com
To: <tv@obbard.com>
Subject: Re: (TV) Stevie
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 13:46:38 EDT

Dan Jones" <dnljns@hotmail.com
>>Overrated
Any Stevie Ray Vaughan album (wonderbread blues)<<
I can't disagree more. Stevie was the real deal no matter what color he was(I am assuming with your wonderbread comment that that you were commenting on his skin color). I had the privilage of seeing him live it was just awe inspiring.
lisa

The guitarists that get to me are the vai and satriani types, the ones that all the metalheads and guitar-kids would speak incessantly about back in high school.

Of all of those, the only one I still enjoy is Randy Rhoads. But Malmsteen, Vai, Van Halen, make me wretch, and are definitely not all that they're cracked up to be.

-e