(TV) Sonny Sharrock

Maurice wrote:

To kick off a new thread, who's willing to give me some Sonny
Sharrock recommendations?  I'm intrigued.

Man, I just love Sharrock's playing. My favorite solo album by him is called "Seize the Rainbow". I also have and love his album "Guitar". From a historical perspective, hearing him squonk on the Herbie Mann live album "Hold on, I'm comin'" is a true gas. But my favorite Sharrock is the duet album he did with Nicky Skopelitis entitled "Faith Moves".

Although I've not yet heard it, I have two friends who assure me that his album "Ask the Ages" is the shit.

Cheers,

Brian