Re: (TV) Ok, let's move this discussion off the the list

Whew, that's a relief.  Now that we're back on track,
and talking about stuff we actually know a little
something about, here are some lyrics to ponder...

Soldier boy stands at a full salute.
He wants your orders to execute.
Send him out - 'neath the screaming red lights
In a narrow ditch for the funny fights.
Foxhole, foxhole too much danger
Where's my guardian angel - oh no
You show me the war, I don't know what for.
You show me the war but the war 's such a bore.
In the line of duty, in the line of fire
A heartless heart is my proper attire.
The flashing sword has been explored
The perfect slice - perfect slice of life.
I feel the shells hit - Moonlight web
Goodbye arms, so long, head.
No more danger
Hello guardian angel.