(TV) Ok, let's move this discussion off the the list

Hi all,

Emilie (and several others who have contacted me offline) is correct - this
discussion does not belong on this list and I sincerely apologize for
perpetuating it myself. While it has been interesting to hear different
opinions from all of you, I don't think a bunch of fans of a semi-defunct
obscure 1970s band consuming bandwidth arguing about foreign policy on a
music-oriented mailing list is going to accomplish much!

Invoking the rarely-exercised Article Seven of the Marquee Moon Mailing List
FAQ (see http://tv.obbard.com/listfaq.html#7), I am requesting that this thread
of conversation stop. Parties interested in continuing are encouraged to do so
- but not on this list.

Thanks for your understanding. Please contact me directly with any comments or
concerns.

Your friendly neighborhood list admin,
Phil Obbard