Re: (TV) Alex Chilton

in total agreement here...i recently borrowed the
posies one from the library & compared to the 74 set,
it's a massive disappointment...(shit, i realize it
ain't even the same band & chilton's urge to let it
all out was likely replaced by a less poetic urge to
make some green)...i prefer the live 74 disc to the
debut, tho not to radio city or sister lovers...
i LOVED this band when they were oh so close to
completely collapsing...