Re: (TV) Sign of the Apocalypse

Ween is probably my second favorite band. Mickey (Dean Ween), is a
Television fan and if they ever play NYC again, I promised I'd take him to
the gig. I know at least one member of Television appreciates Ween also.
The first Ween record, God Ween Satan- the Oneness
has just been remastered and rereleased, they did a record release party in
New Hope and it was one of the best shows I've seen in years.